If you are passionate about passing on driving knowledge and expertise to the next generation, then a career at All Pass Driving School could be just what you have been looking for. There is tremendous responsibility that comes with educating new drivers on how to safely and responsibly drive on Canadian roads. Knowing the ins and outs of defensive and emergency driving, especially in a region that receives its fair share of harsh weather and problematic driving conditions, is paramount to ensuring safe roads throughout the province and throughout the country.
Below are some of the qualities we look for in all our driving instructors:
● Excellent communicator
● Understanding of the importance of core driving competencies
● Dedicated to constant self-improvement and self-understanding
● Caring and empathetic individual who is able to understand the concerns of new and/or anxious drivers and relay important driving information in a friendly and professional manner
● Punctual, competent, reliable and responsible
● We have male and female driving Instructors
Working at All Pass will give you the opportunity to learn and develop teaching and interpersonal skills and to participate in a career that has important implications for the safety of your society. Passing on driving knowledge and know-how to young people and new drivers plays a vital role in ensuring safety on our roads and can help prevent accidents and save lives. It’s not everyday you have the opportunity to make such a large impact at the societal level.
If you think you have what it takes to teach driving to young and new drivers and are passionate about ensuring everyone on the road understands the basics of competent and responsible driving, then a career at All Pass Driving School may suit you perfectly. Get in touch with All Pass today and find out more about how and why should consider a career with us.