Please Note: Upon Submitting this Registration you have agreed to all Terms & Conditions of All Pass Driving School Ltd. You can download a copy of our All Pass Contract / terms & conditions here.
1. It is a great opportunity for you to complete all your 30 hours of online course during Lockdown time and of course will be placed in priority sequence to start driving lessons as soon as Ontario Government lifted the Lockdown.
PLEASE NOTE : To complete all 10 Hours of driving lessons it may take between 1-4 months it all depends on your availability and flexibility to schedule driving lessons .
All driving lessons must be pre-scheduled between student driver and driving Instructor via Texting only.
2. If you have a Road Test package with All Pass Driving School we will book your G2 road test and take you to the local road test center close to your home, Road test appointment will be scheduled by your driving Instructor ONLY if you change your road test appointment for a different date and time we MAY NOT be able to serve you since your driving Instructor may already have someone else road test booked.
3. All packages (Bronze ,Silver, Gold and Diamond) are credited the same for Certification, the difference between them are more Driving and Road Test Services, please read full course Package page for more details to make a right selection for your self /Child
4. you must Complete the course successfully with minimum of 70% Marks for online and 80% Marks with In-Car final evaluation (30 Hours Online + 10 Hours of Driving Lessons ) it will take 1-3 business day to process your certification we will process your course certification to MTO/ Service Ontario database we will also email you a confirmation , then you will be eligible to book G2 Road Test Auto Insurance companies requires a proof of driving school completion, you can visit any Service Ontario office near you IN-PERSON and ask for Driver’s History Report it cost $12.00.
its recommended to apply for Driver’s History Report after you Passed your G2 Road Test, you will only need this document once you are ready to purchase auto Insurance.
Driver History Report is widely accepted by most Insurance companies as a proof of Driving School completion.
NOTE: If you couldn’t PASS final In-Car evaluation with minimum 80% Marks with your In-Car Driving Instructor , we will NOT be able to put your certification through.(Required by MTO)
In such case your certification will be pending until you PASS your actual G2 Road Test with Drive Test successfully ,we will need a proof of your G2 license then we will process your certification for your course completion.
ATTENTION : SILVER ,GOLD ,DIAMOND PACKAGE STUDENTS If your unable to PASS Final In-Car evolution Test with 80% Marks, we WILL NOT able to let you USE ALL PASS CAR During G2 Road Test.
5. You must hold a current, valid G1 driving license, in order to start your In-Car driving lessons.
6. All Full course program expires within ONE YEAR 365 DAYS of your first registration ,if you couldn’t complete your course All 30 hours of Online and 10 Hours of Driving lessons for any reason you must restart from the beginning all over again in such case your payment will be forfeit.
7. The student must provide at least 72 Hours 3 days notice to his/her driving instructor in case of G2 Road Test cancellation to avoid $54 extra charge by Drive Test charged at 48 hours .
8. IF YOU ARE NOT 16 YET OR YOU DON’T HAVE YOUR G1 YET ,YOU CAN STILL START THE ONLINE COURSE AS LONG AS YOU GET YOUR G1 WITHIN MAXIMUM 4 MONTHS OF YOUR ONLINE COURSE COMPLETION OR YOUR COURSE MAY EXPIRE / NOT VALID ANY LONGER IN SUCH CASE YOU MUST RE-ATTEND ALL OVER AGAIN AND YOUR PAYMENT IS FORFEIT.
9. If a scheduled in-car lesson must be cancelled, you must notify your driving Instructor or All Pass Driving Minimum 24 Hours prior to your Driving appointment Or you will be Charged $85+HST Per each hour missed, NO EXCEPTIONS.
10. To cancel your course for any reason you will be charged 50% of your course package , if you started your driving lessons already ,you will NOT be able to cancel your course at all.
11. For any legitimate concerns or complaints you must call our Head office at 905 642-2211 and ask for The Manager within 24 hours of incident.
12. The student is aware that course certification may be denied by All Pass Driving for the following reasons.
a The student failing to complete the minimum required hours (30 hours of /Online, 10 hours of driving, total 40 hours)
b. You can only start Driving lessons once you complete 30 hours of online course .
13. All Pass Driving School can not provide in car driving instructions in the drive test area or drive test route or any restricted area since its illegal by Drive Test.
14. All Pass Driving School will take no responsibility in case of G1 Exit Road Test failure during Road Exam with Drive Test, extra payment required if student want to re-use All Pass Car for Road Test.
15. Students must complete 30 hours of Online /E-Learning within maximum
6 months since we need the last 6 months to complete all Driving lessons.
YOUR COURSE EXPRIES WITHIN ONE YEAR FROM THE START DATE THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS.
16.We have absolutely NO REFUND policy for any reason ,you also cant transfer your course to anyone else .
17. NSF Cheques Payments will be charged extra $52.00
18. To Complete Registration you must Pay 350 + HST Partial Payment with any Full Course Package , & it will be Deducted from the Total amount of your selected Full Course Package Please Note:*** Partial payments are for 30 hours of online portion of the course ,the final balance must be paid before booking driving lessons.
19.Please Note: In case of a mechanical failure or collision during the In-Car driving lessons or Road Test day ,student Driver must arrange own transportation at their own expense.
20. Student Driver behind the wheel maybe responsible pay for violating Speed Camera and Red Light camera infractions/Fines and Tickets.
21. I, the student, certify that statements in the this document are accurate and consent to the release of any information contained herein to the Ministry of Transportation ,Insurance Bureau of Canada and MTO Course Inspectors .
22. I, the undersigned student, have read and understood all the above conditions and further agree to comply with them